Sunday, January 31, 2010

013110 No turning back....

This is the rug in Debbie's family room! Everyone else had gone to bed and I was sitting on the couch checking my email and reading posts on Facebook. It was then that I realized I hadn't taken a photo yet for today...so this is the photo I took from the couch! Earlier in the day I'd gotten all ready to go to church and drove out to the church building in Apopka. When I got there the parking lot was totally empty! I figured it must be their Stake Conference, so decided to head back to Debbie's to see how to get to the ward that met at 1:00pm. On the way back to the house I thought I should have taken a photo of that church building and the empty parking lot for my photo of the day....but at this point so late at night, there is no turning back time to capture that photo or any others from this day for that matter! So here it is...Debbie's rug! I love Debbie's rug! Debbie's rug will hold many memories for all of us who spent an awesome weekend with her at her house (including one of the un-named ladies who was apparently playing her own version of Twister on this rug!)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment