Thursday, February 11, 2010

021110 My Shamrock!

Since my Shamrock has all but died off, I thought maybe it was in some sort of hibernation mode. That's why I was surprised to see this tiny little sprout today! The only other two stems and their leaves that are left are pretty sorry looking! This was taken with my cell phone and not as clear as it looked on the screen....part of the purpose of this project is to improve your picture taking skills....not sure if I'm learning anything significant, but I am noticing things I haven't in the past! Oh, and it should be noted that I am a total *purple thumb* when it comes to plants, so it's somewhat of a miracle that I even still have this plant! It was given to me by my teacher's aide/paraprofessional for St. Patrick's Day over 5 years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment