Monday, April 5, 2010

040510 Staples Reward

Is everyone recycling their ink cartridges at Staples?! You get $3.00 for each one and you can turn in up to 10 per month. This photo is of my THIRD $30.00 reward!! I had a stockpile of cartridges saved up to recycle--an overflowing gallon size Ziploc bag full--and I think there were some in there from all 3 of the printers we have owned. So I'd been saving them for a LONG time! I was going to drop them off at Best Buy or somewhere, but they wouldn't take the Epson ones I had. Then Staples started this program and they don't have any restrictions, so I started taking them there. You need to sign up for their Rewards program, but anyone can sign up and you don't have to be a teacher. The reward can be used toward purchases in the store. I almost feel guilty getting these, but hey, it's their *deal* and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment